No matter if you want to avoid that dreaded DNF, having a cracked steering block ruining your lap times without having an idea why your steering feels inconsistent, or if you are just looking for more direct steering, RDRP's new aluminium steering blocks for Team Associated's sixth generation of 2WD vehicles may be just what you are looking for. Sharing the geometry with the kit's 4 mm off-set plastic parts, they are a direct replacement without influencing your dialled set-up too much. The black anodized aluminium parts are labelled with laser-etched L and R marks, and of course the well-known RDRP logo. Silver chamfered edges round out the stealthy factory look.
- Unprecedented durability at low weight
- Direct feel for even more control and steering response
- High-grade black-anodised aluminium
- Machined silver edge details
- Laser-engraved for cool factory looks
- Compatible with the full Team Associated B6.x, T6.x and SC6.x series
- Direct replacement for the plastic 4 mm off-set steering block