FUNCTION & DESIGN
RDRP's Aluminium Center Differential Case for the Team Associated B74 was developed to keep the drivetrain as consistent as possible over the whole run. The case is machined from aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and its design helps with heat dissipation in demanding racing conditions. Using the case not only improves the precision of the drivetrain, the greatly improves heat transfer also keeps the diff oil much cooler – compared to using the standard plastic case – which results in a much more consistent drivetrain behaviour over the full run; even in high ambient temperatures. The diff case comes hard anodised for wear and looks and it includes a set of suitable hard-anodised aluminium inner cross pins for the internal gears. The part fits the B74 buggy equipped with the standard center differential.
– Made of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium for exceptional strength
– Hard-anodised finish for improved wear resistance
– Including hard-anodised aluminium cross pins for a low overall weight and thus quicker spool-up and acceleration
– Material: High-quality aluminium
– Usable with Team Associated and RDRP spur gears
– Direct replacement for the standard B74 center diff case